< p=""> Introduction to European Standard Wood Pallet
1. What is the European standard pallet (EPAL pallet)?
EPAL pallets, made of solid wood or synthetic wood, are used for pallet size, load carrying capacity, wood type, humidity, pallet nail specifications, and uniform standards. Several parts of the tray and the nail head of the tray have specific markings. After maintenance according to the standard, the maintenance personnel also need to nail the nail with a specific mark on the nail head. From these markers, we can see the origin and license number of the tray and nail. Why choose an EPAL pallet?
The European standard wooden pallet (EPAL pallet) is printed with the EPAL quality trademark, which realizes that its pallet has been inspected by the European Pallet Association and has achieved its Product safety worldwide: the safe delivery of goods to the destination.
Whether it is within the scope of operation, or cross-border transportation and warehousing, only the European standard EUR pallets that have passed the EPAL quality inspection can realize the safety of logistics, transportation and storage in different places. . This is the distinct advantage of choosing EPAL.
2. Which companies can produce European standard wooden pallets?
In order to obtain EPAL pallets, pallet nails, pallet repairer licenses, you must apply to EPAL, and have confirmed the ability to pass the world's third-party quality inspection agency - Swiss General Public Notary The (SGS) inspection party can issue a license. The license is valid for one year and must be re-qualified before the expiration. Each batch of products needs to pass the strict inspection of SGS before it can be shipped. When the pallet is in circulation, the user will judge whether the pallet needs to be repaired or eliminated according to the uniform standard.
3. What is the EPAL logo?
Only the European standard pallets that pass the EPAL quality test are allowed to use the EPAL logo:
The world's EPAL partners are separate quality inspection agencies, and EPAL is responsible for achieving strict European standards. Quality control system.
4. How to identify the EPAL tray?
Pallet manufacturers holding EPAL production licenses must produce European standard pallets in strict accordance with the quality inspection system within the specified period. The EPAL-inspected wooden pallets will be embedded in the quality inspection folder and marked with the EPAL quality trademark. The repaired European standard wooden pallets are marked with the EPAL repair marking pin.
5. What is the weight of the EPAL pallet?
The European standard pallets are designed according to the following cargo stacking or forklifts used:
1000kg Ordinary goods placed irregularly on pallets.
1500kg of goods placed on pallets.
2000kg compact, regular cargo placed on the entire pallet.
If the cargo is rigidly placed in a horizontal plane or the cargo is kept horizontal on the pallet, the pallets used for stacking must be able to withstand an additional load of up to 4000 kg.
6. Can I use the European standard wooden pallet outside of Europe?
The pallets of the European Pallet Association are not limited to recycling in Europe. According to the IPPC standard, the European standard pallets need to pay attention to the standardization of their fumigation and labeling, so that the European standard pallets circulate around the world.
- The use and classification of Zibo wooden pallets
- European standard wooden pallet correct drying and preservation method
- Decorative function and identification of building square
- Shandong wooden pallet tells you the design of wooden pallet
- Advantages of the pallets of wooden pallet manufacturers:
- Different use of fumigation-free boxes
- How to reduce moisture in European standard wooden pallets
- The advantages of European standard pallets in import and export
- Shandong wood pallet raw materials
- Which kind of wood is used to produce Zibo wooden pallets?
- The role of building blocks in construction engineering
- Export wooden box export requirements
- Understanding European Standard Tray